Person in charge for Financial Accounting & Reporting; and Contract Management
1) Financial Accounting and Reporting:
- To assist in daily aspects of finance, accounting and its administrative duties. These include maintaining a full set of accounts, financial & management reporting, budgeting, financial & tax planning and statutory compliance.
2) Contract Management:
- Responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of contracts unit in line with the department and company’s objective and mission.
- Manage in monitoring the validity of subcontractors contract, contract renewal, contract termination and new contract set-up [as and when required] together with the relevant departments.
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing project/business proposals and preparation of costing and pricing for 3rd party disclosure.
- Be familiar with external projects and/or any other related procedures while discharging daily duties; including liaison with relevant departments
- Maintain and organise record of costing and pricing for future reference and analyzing for areas of improvement.
- To assist in ensuring all approved policies, procedures and procedures are disseminated in a proper and timely manner within the department and where applicable, throughout the department/company.
- Possess a recognised Degree in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent professional qualifications.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in handling similar capacity or audit experience
- Familiar with contract management and full set of accounts (small to medium firm) or partial accounts (large firm).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized accounting.
- Exposure in budgeting and Audit & Tax arrangements and related matters
- Exposure in ERP environment, preferably in SAP ECC6 and familiar with Goods and Services Tax Act would give an additional advantage.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all level of employees.
- Must be able to work independently and innovative
- Sound analytical, organising, planning skills and achievement oriented
- Meticulous, analytical and able to follow up and follow through in the assignments given.
- Disciplined and resourceful
Perks & Benefits
- Free ERL trains ride for employees
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport - ERL Salak Tinggi
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities