- Responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of Finance Department in line with the department and compan's objective and mission.
- Assist the HOD in ensuring all approved policies and procedures are dissiminated in a proper and timely manner within the department and where applicable, througout the department/company.
- Ensure timely preparation of all papers, reports and relevant documents for department/company, statutory bodies and any others as and when required.
- Assist the HOD in accounting activities. Responsible for daily aspects of finance, accpounting and administrative duties. These include maintaining a full set of accounts, financial & management reporting, financial & tax planning and statutory compliance.
- Preparation of faxes, letters, reports and other documents from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting; or Part of Professional Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in handling partial / full sets of account
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia [Written & Oral]
- Disciplined and resourceful with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Possess analytical skills with the ability to analyse situations accurately and effectively
- Paying attention to details and able to follow up and follow through in the assignments given
- Familiar with Accounting Standards and GST
- Knowledge in SAP FICO (GL Module)
Please submit your latest resume via email to HREMAS@KLIAekspres.com
Kindly include the following details in your application email:
- Full Name:
- Contact No:
- Highest Education:
- Position Applied: Finance Executive (Temporary 4 months)
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
Application Deadline: 31 May 2018