Electrification Engineer responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of Systems Department in line with the department and company's objective and mission.
Salary offered shall commensurate qualification and experience
- Responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of Systems Department in line with the department and company’s objective and mission
- Ensure the timely preparation of all papers, reports and relevant documents for the department/company, statutory bodies and any others as and when required
- Responsible for the Engineering Support & Development within Systems Department
- Reports directly to the Systems Head of Department
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized university
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Hands on Electrical Engineering experience in Railway industry is preferred
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia [BEM]
- Excellent command of Bahasa Malaysia & English language [Spoken & Written]
Note: All candidate must undergo and provide proof of all required vaccination as per federal government authority’s recommended schedule and program [vaccination, etc.] including those recommended during any pandemic, endemic, epidemic or other situational and/or national vaccination programme e.g. COVID-19. This is to ensure compliance to the E-MAS Safety and Health Policy Statement.
Interested candidate may also forward your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ERL Maintenance Support Sdn Bhd (E-MAS)
E-MAS At A Glance