HR Executive responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of Human Resource Department in line with the department and company's objective and mission.
Salary offered shall commensurate qualification and experience
To handle full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, training & development, employee and industrial relations.
Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Degree in Human Resource, Administration or relevant discipline from recognized university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all level of employees
- Familiar with Employment Act, statutory requirements and Human Resource Management
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English language [Spoken & Written]
- Malaysian citizen only [with valid MyKad]
Alternatively, interested candidates may submit their CV to HREMAS@kliaekspres.com
ERL Maintenance Support Sdn Bhd (E-MAS)
E-MAS At A Glance